10 Kasım 2015 Salı

shay's blog

                                                                SHAY'S BLOG

              
              Have you ever escaped from your government? I did. My government is the only reason why I had escaped. An escape was needed. ESCAPE was a must. If I wouldn’t have escaped, then probably I would be like them, a pretty. It was obligatory to escape from that Ugly Ville where they manipulate people to feel ugly. Even its name makes people feel ugly??? As I said before to Tally, making ourselves feel ugly is not fun. NEVER.


This is the picture of our government's building


                                This is a picture from the path we had escaped from Uglyville to the Smoke


           I choose the path of being a rebel against the government –against the pretty surgery.-Even I –sixteen years old teenager- am aware of the fact that this pretty surgery diversifies who you are. I have a lots of archetypes in front of me: Peris, my ugly friends… They all had changed. Per contra, my main deduction to abhor to pretty surgery is there is NO freedom of choice. It must be “our” choice to be pretty or not. I ceasingly advocate that it’s about becoming what I want to become. Not what some surgical committee thinks I should.




          This is a picture drom Uglyville where ugly teenagers live before they turn into a pretty


            Genuinely, my dialectics about why I sing the blues to the pretty surgery is I hearken how the past is and how could it be now and in the future. No ifs and buts, it saddens me profoundly. I could do anything to modify this system but nevertheless, to escape is now all I could.

                                   This is a map which demostrates where do people live


              The last thing I would like to say is to ugly teenagers living in Ugly Ville is: “DON’T LIKE BE OTHERS.” The pretty surgery changes who you are!!! Choose to be ugly rather than being stupid and pretty because this whole system is just designed to make us hate ourselves. Don’t believe it…



                 
               


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder